A STATEMENT FROM ARTISAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES ON COVID-19
Artisan Construction Services, Inc. is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our customers, contractors, and employees at all times, and particularly during this crisis. We are designated as an essential business by the Federal Government, and working to ensure we remain in compliance with all state, local and municipal regulations.
We are further following the guidance of The Associated General Contractors of America (ACG), as detailed here (PDF).
Please expect us to ask you some or all of the questions provided by the ACG, as well as to provide you with or require you to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) if necessary.
Effective Immediately, we are also taking the following steps to protect our team members and customers:
- We will conduct meetings and non-construction activity via phone, text, email, or web meeting.
- We will stand (and request that our customers stand) at a minimum of a six (6) foot distance.
- Our team members will wear masks in your home when possible.
- We encourage customers to wipe down doorknobs and lightswitches (as well as any other high touch areas) when our team members leave each day.
- Customers may designate certain areas of their residence (including bathroom facilities) that our team members are not to enter, but we do request that you provide one facility for this purpose if possible.
- Our team members have been furnished with a copy of a letter detailing how their continued work is deemed “essential.” Any customer may request to see this letter if they have concerns or questions.
- Finally, should any of our team members become ill with COVID-19 or the associated symptoms, we will not allow any presumed infected team members to enter your home until they are fully recovered and we will notify you immediately.
We are very grateful to our customers for their continued patronage, and we know that this global crisis is impacting all of our customers in many ways. In addition to the steps above, we are also requesting the following from our customers:
- Please understand that until this crisis has passed, we will be requesting more frequent payments to ensure the costs of materials and labor are covered throughout the project.
- If you or anyone in your household becomes ill, please let us know immediately. We will discuss how and when to stop work with you, and we will prioritize your project when our work is able to continue.
- We will do our absolute best to inform our customers of any delays you will experience, but we do anticipate that as time passes, we may become unable to secure certain materials, sub contractors, permits, or other necessary elements to complete our work. We ask for your patience as these issues become known. Should anything like this occur, we will do our best to leave your home in usable condition while you wait.
Thank you for your support and for doing your part to implement social distancing.
Owner and President of Artisan Construction Services
WE ARE READY TO HELP!
Remodeling a home can be a daunting task. Let the experts get it done right and on time. From whole-house remodels to simple home repairs, we can help you. Contact us or call us today!